Repeat Rewards Rules
1. To earn points, you must present your RepeatRewards® Card each time you make a purchase.
2. RepeatRewards members must keep their personal information file up to day by reporting an changes in name, address, etc. to our store.
3. Your RepeatRewards card is not a charge card.
4. RepeatRewards cards have no cash value.
5. Certificates will be mailed to you and expire 60 days after date of issue.
6. There will be no cash refund and no points earned when redeeming Repeat Rewards certificates.
7. Members earn points when they purchase store gift certificates, however, points are not issued when the gift certificate is redeemed.
8. RepeatRewards cards and certificates are non-transferrable. Lost/stolen or additional cards will be issued for $5.00 each. Lost/stolen certificates will not be replaced.
9. Earned points will be carried over annually. You never lose a point in RepeatRewards.
10. Store employees, corporations, and institutional accounts are not eligible for memberships.
11. RepeatRewards will not sell or rent your name, address, or personal information, to any other company or organization.
12. F.M. Light & Sons can cancel RepeatRewards at any time.
13. F.M. Light & Sons, at its sole discretion, can select the merchandise included in this program, without notice to members.
14. Visit our website to view current point balance, recent purchases, certificates issued, and redeemed.
Thanks for shopping at F.M. Light & Sons!
Permanent link to this article: http://fmlight.com/f-m-light-sons-repeatrewards-program/repeat-rewards-rules/